Monday, September 13, 2021

thumbnail

502 Bad Gateway: The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server

 Hi All, 

 I have gone through this error and we resolved this error after a week along with my team. we invested time to debug, validating all possible possibles. after our effort, we resolved this error. this error is not found in the local or testing environment. in our case this issue is found in the production environment.

  we are thought 502 error, it will be resolved after sometimes automatically but bad luck it is not happening in my case. so I started R&D for this issue. in a journey of R&D, I am sharing with guys. it will help to resolve this error as easily as possible. 

the first clarification is 502 is a server error, not your codebase so immediately don't touch your code.

* check your IIS server and ARR ( Application Request Routing )

* configure your proxy setting for Application Request Routing 

* Increase  ARR ( Application Request Routing ) time out from 120 sec to max (in my case max is 3000 sec )

Please refer  for Proxy :

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Troubleshooting/Troubleshooting_HTTP_502_(bad_gateway)_errors


Special thanks to my team for resolve this issue :)






Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

FullStackDeveloper. Powered by Blogger.